Monday, January 12, 2009

Lala & Jack

I've discovered a site I really like: www.lala.com. You can listen to any song or album on the site once FOR FREE! This was a great option at Christmas. You also can store 50 songs in your own online account which you can listen to multiple times without paying. It also gives you the option to download for a fee like Itunes.

I have no clue how this is legal, but I love my totally 80's collection. Ahhh, Depeche Mode, The Cure, Duran Duran, Asia...shall I go on? Just search for my list on the website. It gets me excited to do work at 10:30 at night. Not much else can accomplish that outside of Starbucks or a competitive desire to annihilate every school we play next year. But that is for a different post.

Back to lala...check it out and create your own account. I get free songs when you do!

And, for those of you who only check this blog to see pictures of our kids, here you go. The pictures you see below is of a city that Jack and Eric built this morning while Audrey slept. Fisher Price Little People ROCK!





Tomorrow's post: I promise video and Audrey - stay tuned!

1 comment:

Traci said...

I'm staring at a similar structure on my living room floor. I just don't have the heart to take it apart, but I'm wondering how many more days I have to trip over it!