Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of Preschool




Sorry for our lack of blogging. Words can't express how busy we are but we are SO grateful to our family for helping us out with the kids over the last few weeks. Media guide and preseason is almost done so there is light at the end of the tunnel. For now, we get to celebrate Jack's first day of preschool that both mommy and daddy were around to see! :) Jacked picked out his outfit and was so excited to go. As soon as he woke up he said, "I get to go to preschool!" When I picked him up, he didn't want to share much, but out of nowhere on our way to the gym he said, "I love preschool." We''re so thankful he enjoyed his first day and are very excited for him!

2 comments:

Heather Smith said...

Wow, Jack and Lydia going to preschool - so cute!! I hardly recognized Audrey with all those teeth. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Grandma said...

Thanks for sharing these with me. They are so cute.
Lots of love, Grandma.