Saturday, March 27, 2010

Play Date

Jack and Audrey don't have many playdates. It just doesn't work to invite kids and a parent over to play with our babysitter. However, a friend asked if we could watch her son who is just a few days older than Jack. So today is our second play date at our house for Jack and he is loving it! Some of the things I've heard that makes my heart smile:

"Do you want to see my room? Come on...I'll show you!"

"Let me show you how to do a flip...it's really fun!"

"Want to play legos?"

"Luke, here is your bow and arrow!"

For the first 45 minutes, I didn't say a thing to the boys. They just played together and went from activity to activity. Now that Audrey is awake, hopefully we'll make our way outside and will soon be joined by some other friends for Easter egg decorating.

So far, it's been a great day!

No comments: